Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Previous experience in Service Management or similar role
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Understanding of how to manage the system life-cycle
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus or similar solution is an additional asset
- Understanding of distributed applications domain is and additional asset
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
As a Service Manager, you’ll be focusing on the providing world-class IT services to our customers by driving the day-to-day IT operations for a portfolio of applications. You will be working closely with technical experts, other IT Service Managers, vendors and the application providers.
In Technology and Operations Support Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day IT service operations carried out by the technical experts, including incident management, problem management and change management
- Drive maintenance and improvement activities to achieve the overall SLA objectives, as well as facilitate capacity management to ensure
- sufficient capacity for the service
- Requirements settings towards the application development
- Planning and executing the system life-cycle
- Formalizing cooperation (i.e. OLAs, SLAs, KPIs)
- Ensuring the applications follow compliancy regulations
The role is based in Gdansk. Welcome to a team that sleeps only when customer is happy.